Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. By accessing or utilizing the services on www.a-1bakery.com.hk or its Facebook fans page (collectively, “this Website”), it means that you have accepted the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you are unwilling to be bound by the following terms, please do not use this Website.
If you complete any form via this Website, after you have completed the form and pressed the button "submit", “confirm”, “save” or “add”, it indicates that you have read and understood this Privacy Statement and agreed to how personal data are collected and used as provided in this Privacy Statement. A-1 Bakery reserves the right to change or modify the contents of this Website at any time and unilaterally change this Privacy Statement without notification. You should regularly check whether this Privacy Statement has been modified via this Website, as your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of any change to this Privacy Statement. However, if the modification might materially affect the way we use or disclose your information (including your personal data) ("Data"), we will ask for your consent prior to any modified use. "You", "your", “member” and "users" refer to any person that accesses this Website for any reason.
- Collection of Data and its purposes
When you use this Website and/or register as a member of “A-1 Bakery”, you may have to provide A-1 Bakery your Data including but not limited to your name, gender, age range, contact details and email address. You agree to provide to A-1 Bakery such information voluntarily. You agree and understand that any and all of the Data you provided to A-1 Bakery will be collected and used as follows:
If you do not want to receive any promotion message from A-1 BAKERY CO., (HK) LTD. and its subsidiary brands, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- for verification of identity and record;
- for display on the membership portal when you use this Website, the Internet and other channels in managing your Data;
- for analysis and for comparison with others' Data in order to develop A-1 Bakery products or services and market promotion programmes;
- for communicating with you about your purchases, programme participation, membership (including but not limited to information on membership programme and membership renewal) and promotional offers for members;
- for communicating with you offers and promotions in relation to food and beverage and catering services provided by A-1 Bakery, A-1 Bakery and their affiliated companies and business partners in joint promotions;
- for storing communication contacting details;
- for generating survey on user traffic on this Website;
- for processing of your purchases;
- for processing of any payment instructions and direct debit fees ;
- for implementing your instruction, responding to your enquiries or those made in your name, and providing efficient and responsive service.
- Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
A-1 Bakery complies with Hong Kong laws including Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in its policy and the ways it collects, uses, stores, discloses, transfers, protects and accesses Data.
- Retention, storage and disclosure of Data
You acknowledge, agree and authorize us to retain and store the Data you provided in one or more databases of A-1 Bakery, and to provide, disclose, access and transfer to such Data:
A-1 Bakery specifically states herein that it has not and will not sell your Data. A-1 Bakery also will not provide, disclose, access and transfer your data to any persons other than the above.
- any employee or department of A-1 Bakery or its associated companies which deals with provision of membership services of this Website;
- any contractor or agent which provides administrative, telecommunication, computer, payment, insurance, professional or other services to A-1 Bakery and is engaged by A-1 Bakery for the above purposes on collection of Data or relevant to the above purposes on collection of Data;
- anyone that A-1 Bakery has to make disclosure to in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws, administrative policies or regulations;
You agree that A-1 Bakery can disclose your Data in the following reasonable and necessary circumstances:
- in compliance of relevant laws;
- to execute or implement any terms of A-1 Bakery users agreement;
- to protect A-1 Bakery and its users’ rights, property or interests; or
- in compliance with this Privacy Statement.
- Security of Data
A-1 Bakery will use various security technologies and procedures to protect your Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Because of the nature of Internet, A-1 Bakery cannot guarantee the security on any transfer of Data. However, A-1 Bakery will take all practical and feasible measures to ensure any Data collected by this Website will not be intercepted by any third party. You must be clear that A-1 Bakery advertisers or any website with links to this Website may collect your Data. You must read the relevant privacy statement carefully before you provide your Data to them. Your provision of your Data to any third party has nothing to do with A-1 Bakery and A-1 Bakery will not have any responsibility for such. If A-1 Bakery receives relevant Data from a third party, it will retain the information in the usual strict secured and confidential standards.
- Amendment to Data and contacting A-1 Bakery Data Privacy Officer
You are aware that according to Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to access your personal data held by A-1 Bakery and request amendment to your personal data. If you need to access your personal data held by A-1 Bakery, please email to Customer Service Department at email@example.com.
- Links to third parties’ websites
Please note that A-1 Bakery provides links to third parties’ websites as a service to users. A-1 Bakery is not responsible for the contents on such web pages or how information is collected. This Privacy Statement of these websites may not be the same as A-1 Bakery. A-1 Bakery recommends you to read and understand its privacy measures before you submit any information.
This Website is intended for general audiences and does not plan or intend to collect Data from underage below 18. To respect the privacy of underage, underage below 18 should not provide any Data on this Website. A-1 Bakery asks that parents monitor their children when they surf on the web.